Friday, November 16, 2007

My New Recipe Box

Since they made some changes to the web building software that I was using on my website, it has not been easy to get my recipes and such posted there! I decided that the easiest solutions was to start posting them here! I am hoping that this will be easy enough for everyone to find what they are looking for!

Any WW points listed wtih recipes are from my calculations and you may want to rerun the reicpe using the exact products that you are using! If you happen to find a way to make a recipe a little more points friendly, post a comment and let me know!

I have tried to add my own personal comments to many of the recipes and any recipes that I have recieved from other people I have tried to make sure that they received the credit that they deserve!

Have a tastey recipe that you want to share, let me know and I will add it to the list!

No comments: