Friday, November 16, 2007

Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms

This recipie is actually a combination of 2 different stuffed mushroom recipies that I found. I made this to go with dinner last night and everyone loved them!

Ingredients
*Large pkg whole mushrooms (rinsed and stems removed)
*1/2 pkg RF Cream cheese
*1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
*1 cup chopped fresh spinach
*1tsp galic (more if you want)
*1 green onion finely chopped (I didn't have so I used onion powder instead)

mix everything (except mushrooms) together.
Spoon small amount of mixture in each mushroom cap.
place on foil lined pan and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350
Ths recipie made about 25 mushrooms for me last night.

2 pts/serving based on 6 servings.

I am thinking that next time I make these, I might add some shrimp or crab meat to the stuffng mixture!

No comments: